Terms of Agreement: The “client” and Crafted Charm LLC (Supplier) hereby agree to the following:
- Your initial deposit reserves your event date and is non-refundable.
- We must receive the balance by the due date indicated or contract is null and void, and deposit will not be refunded.
- 14 days prior to your event is the final date for any changes to the order. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
- Delivery and setup is an additional fee. All orders will be delivered at a time set by Crafted Charm.
- We are not responsible for any damage. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure environment.
- If you or your representative, elect to pick up the order, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the order once it leaves our possession.
- On occasion we will photograph our items and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
- Performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of Crafted Charm to complete the agreement and is subject to labor disputes or strikes, accidents, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control.
- The Supplier will rent the following supplies to the Client for their specific event on a specific date at a specific location from the time declared by the supplier.
- If the rented items are being picked-up and dropped off, all items must be picked up and dropped off at the time specified by the supplier. If the items are returned late without consent from the supplier, the Client will be charged $50 per hour for every hour overdue.
- The Supplier guarantees that all equipment is without working defects. However, the Client accepts all responsibility for damage to or injury caused by use of the equipment and all rental items.
- If the Supplier is delivering the rental items to the event location. The delivery will be a curbside drop-off unless otherwise specified. Set-up costs an additional amount.
- The Client will be charged an additional amount if any of the equipment/rental items are returned damaged or excessively dirty, as determined by Supplier. The Client will be charged the full cost of any item that is lost or not returned.
- The client must pay a non-refundable 50% fee to book the date.
- The full invoice amount must be paid in full to the Supplier 14 days prior to the event. If cancelling 14 days or before, the event occurs, the total invoice amount is non-refundable.
- The supplier is not to be held responsible or liable for any damages to any facility or to damages or injury to any person. Rental items are rented at your own risk and the client is to be held fully responsible.
- In choosing to rent from Crafted Charm LLC, I am in agreement to the terms of this contract.