Terms of Agreement: The “client” and Crafted Charm LLC (Supplier) hereby agree to the following:
- Your initial deposit reserves your event date and is non-refundable.
- The minimum order is $200.
- We must receive the balance by the due date indicated or contract is null and void, and deposit will not be refunded.
- 30 days prior to your event is the final date for any changes to the order. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
- Delivery and setup is an additional fee. All orders will be delivered at a time set by Crafted Charm.
- We are not responsible for any damage. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure environment.
- If you or your representative, elect to pick up the order, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the order once it leaves our possession.
- On occasion we will photograph our items and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
- Performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of Crafted Charm to complete the agreement and is subject to labor disputes or strikes, accidents, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control.
- The Supplier will rent the following supplies to the Client for their specific event on a specific date at a specific location from the time declared by the supplier.
- If the rented items are being picked-up and dropped off, all items must be picked up and dropped off at the time specified by the supplier. If the items are returned late without consent from the supplier, the Client will be charged $50 per hour for every hour overdue.
- The Supplier guarantees that all equipment is without working defects. However, the Client accepts all responsibility for damage to or injury caused by use of the equipment and all rental items.
- If the Supplier is delivering the rental items to the event location. The delivery will be a curbside drop-off unless otherwise specified. Set-up costs an additional amount.
- The Client will be charged an additional amount if any of the equipment/rental items are returned damaged or excessively dirty, as determined by Supplier. The Client will be charged the full cost of any item that is lost or not returned.
- The client must pay a non-refundable 50% fee to book the date.
- The full invoice amount must be paid in full to the Supplier 30 days prior to the event. If cancelling 30 days or before, the event occurs, the total invoice amount is non-refundable.
- The supplier is not to be held responsible or liable for any damages to any facility or to damages or injury to any person. Rental items are rented at your own risk and the client is to be held fully responsible.
- In choosing to rent from Crafted Charm LLC, I am in agreement to the terms of this contract.
- RESERVING EQUIPMENT: Quotes and proposals do not guarantee the availability of rental equipment. Equipment will be reserved only upon receipt of acknowledged TERMS AND CONDITIONS contract, and a 50% NONREFUNDABLE deposit per item (cash, check, or credit card).
- CHARGES: A 50% cancellation charge per item will be enforced if the order is cancelled after confirmation but before the delivery or will-call pickup. Compete payment is due 30 days prior to the event date, any changes that may occur after this deadline will not be accepted without additional charges. Changes to orders will be accepted up until 1:00 PM 30 days prior to your event date. No orders will be delivered or available for pickup until full payment is received.
- DELIVERY/PICKUP SERVICE: Delivery/pickup service is available on orders. All fees are based on tailgate delivery and charged by geographic location. Additional delivery charges will occur for 2nd floor or higher delivery locations, excessive distance for loading and unloading trucks, specific delivery and pickup times, after-hour delivery and pickup times, weekend delivery and pick-up times, etc. Delivery fees quoted may change after site inspection. All items are to be delivered and picked up at a designated location. The Client should be available to count all items upon delivery and pickup. Otherwise, the counts will be considered accurate. Orders are typically delivered 1-2 days in advance of your event, while pickups occur 1-2 days following your event. To guarantee delivery or pickup at a specific time or within a 2 hour time frame, additional fees will be applied. Responsibility for equipment remains with the Client from the time of delivery to the time of pickup. Please be sure all equipment is secured when not in use and protected from the weather.
- SAME DAY DELIVERY: The charge for a same day delivery is double your regular rate delivery charge.
- SITE PREPARATION: Please be sure your site is ready (i.e. lawns mowed, vehicles out of the way, etc.) before crew arrives. Any and all furniture, tables, chairs, etc. not rented from Crafted Charm must be installed prior to Crafted Charm staff arriving onsite. There will be an additional charge for every 15 minutes that a Crafted Charm staff member has to wait until installation is complete.
- WEATHER: Client understands that there may be situations, particularly those involving strong winds and lightning, in which the client is still responsible for maintaining the safety of the equipment. The client, regardless of weather, is responsible for any damaged equipment. Client agrees that in the event of a predicted or actual storm or excessive winds, the inclement weather may delay or prevent Crafted Charm from installing equipment at an event.
- CLEANUP/PREPARATION FOR PICKUP OR RETURN: All floral arrangements, trash, dishware and decorations of any kind not belonging to Crafted Charm, should be removed the event space before scheduled pickup time. All chairs and tables should be broken down and stacked as delivered unless you have paid for Crafted Charm to set up/break down. If you are breaking down equipment, make sure items are stored in a completely dry and moisture free area. Do NOT leave tables leaning or placed on their side. If you have hired Crafted Charm to break down, leave the tables as they were originally placed; standing on their legs. A minimum fee of $25 will be applied to each piece of décor, table or chair that has not been well cleaned. Linens should be shaken out, food and particle free, and put into the bags provided. Linens that are returned with burns, holes, tears, or permanent stains will be billed at replacement cost. Cleaning and/or possible replacement charges will be applied to linen returned with wax or mildew stains. Client is not to use any tape, stickers, nails, screws or staples on any rental items. There will be an additional charge for each item returned that requires excessive cleaning or repair to restore item to its original state. A $25 cleaning fee will be charged for each lantern, candelabra, candlestick, or cylinder returned with excessive wax. Please note that all racks, crates, containers, hangers, and bags that we deliver with the equipment are also considered Crafted Charm rental equipment. Replacement charges will be enforced if these items are not returned. If you have rented a custom item (i.e. farm tables, farm or spindle tables, donut boad, wooden table tops, backdrop, mirror, or farm glass window), care for each piece is critical. It should be returned in the same manner it was sent out. The cost to replace these items is significant. We want to ensure you do not receive any additional charges.
- Additional charges may apply if:
(A) Changes are made to the order after 1:00 PM 30 days prior to the event date.
(B) The site is not ready or accessible when the crew arrives.
(C) The rented equipment is not ready for prearranged pickup.
(D) Delivery or pickup is to or from any location other than ground level (upstairs or downstairs).
(E) All chairs and tables are not stacked and bagged as delivered for pickup.
(F) Rental equipment is not free of any food and/or particles.
(G) Additional time is required of Crafted Charm.
(H) Client requires deliveries or pickups before or after normal business hours.
- DAMAGE WAIVER: Crafted Charm applies an optional 5% nonrefundable damage waiver to the cost of all rental equipment. This cost covers reasonable physical damage to the equipment through normal use and is NOT liability insurance. All broken and damaged items, including broken tabletop décor, lanterns, etc. must be returned to Crafted Charm for the damage waiver to apply. The Damage Waiver covers: broken glass, small stains in linens, and accidental damage up to $150 per item. The Damage Waiver does NOT cover: any item(s) not returned (including crates, racks, and linen bags), molded linens, excessive candle wax on linens, theft, vandalism, and excessive amounts of breakage or gross negligence. The replacement cost of all missing items will be charged to the Client. Crafted Charm reserves the right to charge these costs to the credit card on file. If the missing items are returned to Crafted Charm within 10 days, the cost will be reimbursed. If the damage waiver is declined, a certificate of insurance must be on file with Crafted Charm 30 days prior to the event date. The replacement cost of the lost or damaged items will be billed to the Client. It is up to the Client to decide if they would like to make a claim against their insurance policy.
- INDEMNIFICATION AND DEFENSE: Client agrees that if any legal proceedings are brought against Crafted Charm to recover compensation for injuries to individuals or damages to personal property occurring in connection with the event or Client is not satisfied, Client will provide a defense for Crafted Charm and any of its employees named in such proceedings and will indemnify Crafted Charm and its employees for any judgment rendered against them.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: RENTER MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE EQUIPMENT’S MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Renter’s sole remedy for any failure of or defect in the equipment shall be the termination of the rental charges at the time of failure, provided the rental equipment is returned to the Renter within 24 hours after such failure. Renter shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, or injury to Client or Client’s property, including incidental, special or consequential damages, in any way connected with the operation, use, defect in or failure of the equipment. Be sure all equipment is returned according to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The Client is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred as a result of failure to meet these conditions. All collection fees, attorney fees, court costs, or any expense involved in the collection of rental charges will be Client’s responsibility.
- PAYMENT POLICY: A 50.00% deposit is required to confirm your contract and full payment will be due 30 days prior to the event date.
- GENERAL CANCELLATION POLICY: To ensure availability of all services and products, deposits are non-refundable. You may remove one or more item(s) from your order, or cancel your entire order, according to the following schedule, but the following cancellation fees will apply, subject to any category-specific cancellation policies:
- 120 days prior: no cancellation fee (deposit is non-refundable)
- 119 days prior: 100% of contract total
Days prior refers to the number of days before the event date.
By selecting “I accept the terms and conditions,” I agree that this will be the electronic representation of my (or my agent’s) signature for this document, which is a legally binding contract – just the same as a pen-and-paper signature.